Got Questions?Our knowledge is the difference | For further information or to schedule an appointment, please contact us.
Home > FAQ’s
Frequently Asked Questions
Have other Questions? We’re here to help. Call us at 877-821-2885
How Can a Benefits Consultant help?
- Getting an in-depth understanding of your business and your internal employee benefits philosophy
- Providing expert advice on the marketplace including differences (strengths/weaknesses) between insurers, marketplace trends and changes in the legislative framework affecting benefits and tying that back to your employee benefits philosophy
- Project managing the tasks associated with your employee benefits program
- Explaining complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Managing expectations surrounding cost, service and deliverables from all involved parties
- Provide support all year round
What size of company does Benehelp service?
Our clients range in size from small firms with as few as two employee’s to larger firms with as many as 5,000 employees.
When am I eligible to apply?
Great question, that depends on a few factors, but feel free to give us a call or email and we can tell you – 678-605-9101, email@example.com
How can I keep up with all the recent healthcare changes?
Managing plans in the face of change requires increasingly hands-on analysis and understanding of those trends by employers and employee benefit professional advisors and administrators alike.
Industries We Service
The Benefit Consulting Group works with both non-profit and for profit employers across the country in industries including:
Subscribe to get BeneHelp Updates
BeneHelp’s toll-free help line is a value-added support service provided to clients of The Benefit Consulting Group. The service provides your members with a centralized solution for all of their general benefit and claims questions as their personal benefit advocates.